Hobulaid is a small islet with the length of 2.5 km (1.974 miles). It is a wonderful getaway from the everyday routine, a place to be close to the nature and water and enjoy the charm and fun of island life with your friends or family.
Location: islet Hobulaid in Läänemaa between Vormsi island and Rohuküla port.
Port: Rohuküla 58° 54′ 20″ N, 23° 25′ 28″ E
Parking: Rohuküla port. Parking a car up to 24 hours 2 €, a bus 4 €.
Transport: by the boat. Return trip for 10 people 70 €/boat
Booking: on weekdays only. Monday through Thursday 08.00 – 17.00, Friday 08.00 – 15.45
Phone: +372 5302 1768
Type of the resort: beach house
Overnight accommodation: yes
Number of people: 29
- 24 bunks in the granary and 5 beds in the main building. No bedding available. PLEASE TAKE BEDDING WITH YOU!
- Grill. Please take firewood with you!
- Kitchen in the main building
- Landfall for the boat
- Well. Water in the well is suitable for drinking but PLEASE TAKE DRINKING WATER WITH YOU WHEN VISITING THE ISLET DURING THE DRY SEASON
- Access paths maintained
- Swimming spot
Sights: North beacon, south beacon, typical island landscape with junipers and broadleaf forest
Adult: Monday morning through Friday morning 8 €/night
Minimum cost for a group fo 10 or less 80 €/night
Friday morning through Monday morning 12 €
Minimum cost for a group of 10 or less 120 €/night
Child (7-18 years old): 4 €/night
Return trip for 10 people 100 €/boat
Additional information: Booking is necessary by phone or by e-mail. Boat trip between the port and island takes 10-15 minutes. Please clean the rooms and surroundings before leaving the resort!
- Children under 18 years cannot make a booking and use the resort without the supervision of an adult.
- It is not allowed to make a fire on the island!
- There are other people living on the island - please ask the permission before hiking on other people's property!